Health articles
Health articles
Health articles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health articles

awesome collection of health articles .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Women Gain Weight After Marriage?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Why Women Gain Weight After Marriage? Empty
PostSubject: Why Women Gain Weight After Marriage?   Why Women Gain Weight After Marriage? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:56 pm

The journey from a proud Miss Perfect 10 clad in her wedding dress to a careless Mrs. Fat Aunt is not really long. It takes only twelve months for the whole makeover. It is a proven fact that women gain weight after marriage, and the process is so fast that it becomes obvious to people around you. But trust me! you are not as bothered as you were before marriage. In fact you are really contented with the idea that you don't have to leave your bed early in the morning for an exercise or sacrifice your favourite dessert to cut down calorie intake. Although your size has increased from 10 to 14 then 18, after marriage you just want yourself let go. Nevertheless, you do not really like the idea that someone would call you Mrs. Fat Aunt, do you?

Common! Marriage does not mean that you do not have to look attractive anymore. In fact, to keep the electric attraction ongoing and keep your hubby glued to you, your looks matter a lot. Now, do I have to give reasons for the statement?

Miss Perfect 10 to Mrs. Fat Aunt

So let us find out the factors that change your waist line from 10 to 18 within 6 to 12 months from marriage.

o You think you have found a partner for life, no need to attract him anymore.

o You need to let your hubby know that you are a good cook.

o You cook for the family, giving preference to their choice.

o You eat as much as your partner, talking and munching!

o You eat the left-over, trying not to waste food.

o Your partner encourages you to eat more showing that your extra fat is not going to turn him off.

o You want to be loved unconditionally, not happy with the marriage, feeling disrespected, rejected and unloved.

o Pregnancy occurs

Think about it...

The secured feeling you get out of marriage is playing devil....the reason why you are putting on weight. As you do not have to attract a partner any longer, you stop taking care of yourself. When the marriage ends (God forbid!) and you are out of your dream castle, you see the mirror and scream, "Oh-my-God!! What I have done to myself!! Look at me...I don't know the woman in the mirror". So, you decide to shed your extra pounds, its time for another partner hunt! But why should your broken marriage be the only enthusiasm for being in shape? Be practical and don't spoil what can be your life long asset, your desire for a good figure will give you a good healthy life style as well.

Cook food to make your husband happy, that's really good! But you should not repeat richest meals and the creamiest desserts every day if you do not want to see your waist line increasing. And please let me tell you...you need to eat according to your body requirement. Not as much as your husband is eating, he has a bigger body than yours, so he needs more than you. You, as woman tend to please others and your motherly instinct resulting in putting the needs of others before your own. Do not do it. You can set an example for them, giving a good diet and healthy life style. They will understand and be supportive. Again, you do not like uneaten food left on plates because you were taught to finish your meals. So do not serve food when not needed or you know it can go waste.

The next reason for your increasing waistline may be your hubby is encouraging you to eat more, so that you do not look attractive any more and so he will compete less. Do not give into his insecurity, take him along with your weight loss program, and let him understand that you also want to see him in shape and in good health.

Another reason is unhappy married life, studies show that couples who are happy, stay in shape than those who are not. The reason behind this, you tend to put your concentration more on food and find solace in eating and cooking whatever you feel like, to suppress your depression and frustration. Hey, for heaven's sake, change the idea of eating more!! This will cause you more depression in the long term.

And finally when pregnancy is knocking the door, you overeat during pregnancy and become too inactive, believing that you need to eat a lot more than you actually do and also you slow down and relax more than should. And the sudden hankering for special foods during this time only multiples the problem. Once you deliver the child, you stay at home putting the needs of your child and family before your own. Keep a close look on your weight gain during this period of time. If you gain more fat, you can have complexities during your child birth. Do light exercises as recommended by the doctor and eat healthy but do not overeat.

Stay fit for a successful married life ahead...

Life changes after marriage, you are more loved, more cared and more secured than ever. The first 12 months are the formative months for your marriage. Do not let it go. Staying fit will give you confidence to lay the foundation of your marriage, and at the same time you will remain attractive to your husband. If you put on weight, you only store trouble for the future.
Back to top Go down
http://buygenriconline.org

Why Women Gain Weight After Marriage?
Page 1 of 1