Health articles
Health articles
Health articles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health articles

awesome collection of health articles .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phentermine Addiction - How Long Can I Take Phentermine Diet Pills?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Phentermine Addiction - How Long Can I Take Phentermine Diet Pills? Empty
PostSubject: Phentermine Addiction - How Long Can I Take Phentermine Diet Pills?   Phentermine Addiction - How Long Can I Take Phentermine Diet Pills? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:52 pm

How long can I take Phentermine?

Phentermine is prescribed for a short term period of treatment only; which is recommended to be, 6-12 weeks. Phentermine should not be taken for a long period of time. Because the effect tends to decrease after a few weeks, this medicine is useful only during the first few weeks of a weight-loss program. If you think this medicine is not working properly after you have taken it for a few weeks, do not increase the dosage on your own. Instead, check with your doctor. He/She may decide to change your dosage, or take you off of it for while to get your tolerance level for it back down.

What are the benefits of Phentermine?

Phentermine can help you to lose weight while you are learning new ways to eat and to exercise. Changes in eating habits and activity level must be learned and used long-term in order for you to continue losing weight or to maintain and to keep the lost weight from returning.

If you are thinking of using Phentermine for a longer amount of time or you want to prevent your weight from returning it is not recommended. Remember what you have learned about a proper diet plan combined with exercise, because the long term effects have not been studied so far.

Take this medicine only as directed by your doctor. Do not take more of it, or take it more often, and do not take it for a longer time than your doctor prescribed. If too much is taken, it may cause unwanted effects or become habit-forming, leading to a phentermine addiction.
Back to top Go down
http://buygenriconline.org

Phentermine Addiction - How Long Can I Take Phentermine Diet Pills?
Page 1 of 1